Set up a fully functional mail server on Mac OS X.
MailServe helps you set up a fully functional mail server on Mac OS X that can:
- send outgoing mail
- receive incoming mail
- fetch mail from an ISP mail server
- filter out spam
- store all these mail on the server & and allow them to be read them from any mail client
- allow mail to be organised into folders and sub-folders
- authenticate users before they are allowed to send mail through the server
- encrypt mail coming in and out of the server using SSL (including inserting Intermediate CA certs)
MailServe organises each of these tasks--from the simple to the complex--into discrete panels in its user interface. This allows the user to turn the mail services on one-by-one, and turn them off individually when they're not needed.